Submit Your Work
Submissions will be due on or before Friday, September 25th at 5:00 PM. Participants will compete for prizes totaling $4,000. Winners will be announced on Sunday, September 27th.
Judging Criteria: Submissions will be evaluated by a team of judges on the basis of the creativity, quality, and novelty of the findings.
30% Technology (quality of code, technical and analytical skills demonstrated)
30% Creativity and Innovativeness (novelty of the idea)
30% Applicability and Impact to the Real World (addresses real world issues, potential to make positive impact on real lives)
10% Presentation (clarity of written submitted documents)
Please reference the Rules page before submitting.
Parts 1-6 Should Be Sent In One Single PDF
- List of all team members with brief biographies
- Short abstract of the project (one page or less)
- 1-4 page summary of project (word document, 12 point font, Times New Roman) —> this can and should include the charts made
- Sources (This does not count towards the 1-4 pages:):
- List of all data sets used
- List of APIs used
- List of Assets used
- An optional appendix of all additional charts
- If you did your work through Python project (or Excel project if you worked entirely on Excel) this work should also be converted into PDF.
If your PDF is too large, you can use a free service like Compress PDF – https://smallpdf.com/compress-pdf.
Any submissions or items uploaded to MiPasa are not eligible for judging.
A team can submit only one entry for the hackathon. Failure to submit will result in disqualification. Please do not submit the same file multiply times per team member.